Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstationsin residential property

On Dec 3, 4:14*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Home Guy wrote:
worker bee wrote:

For about five years, I've been in an unfriendly situation with my
nearest neighbor

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmmm
60 gal. of gas is more tan a big drumful.

Which got me thinking: *You'd better clear-out all that gas, because
the next step your neighbor is likely to take is to throw a cigarette
at it.

A burning cigarette will not ignite gasoline. But your point is well taken;
a thrown railroad flare will do the trick.

Horse ****! A burning cigarett _will_ ignite gas fumes. Yes, you can
put out a cigarette in a bucket of gas but you better know what the
conditions are.

1. Must be cold weather.
2. Bucket must be absolutely full.

Fumes are what starts the fire.