Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstationsinresidential property

worker bee wrote:

Why can't you fill your car at the gas station like everybody
else???.

I gave 2 reasons in my last post why he might be doing this.

it's just so very much easier to fill up once every two months
at the filling station.

It's all about the sheer convenience of gassing up at home.

I did not anticipate this third reason.

Do the fumes make you high or something?

On a different scale, it's the same reason you get water out of
the tap, instead of bringing a bucket to the village well every
time you need a drink.

But you *are* bringing your bucket of gas back to your "village" by
doing this!

And last time I checked, not too many people have a gasoline pipeline
running to their home.