Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

Home Guy wrote:
worker bee wrote:

For about five years, I've been in an unfriendly situation with my
nearest neighbor

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmmm
60 gal. of gas is more tan a big drumful.

Which got me thinking: You'd better clear-out all that gas, because
the next step your neighbor is likely to take is to throw a cigarette
at it.

A burning cigarette will not ignite gasoline. But your point is well taken;
a thrown railroad flare will do the trick.