Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
Bugalugs Bugalugs is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsinresidential property

On 3/12/2011 9:15 p.m., worker bee wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:01:09 -0500, Home Guy wrote:
Do you keep a lot of gas cans on your property - in full public view?

I have 10 five-gallon Blitz gasoline containers& a 55 gallon drum where
I pour them into, about once a month or so (as needed). So most of the
time the 10 red cans are empty (caps loose, open to the atmosphere) and
the 55-gallon drum is how I dispense gasoline to two vehicles with a
gasoline pump.

The neighbor can see into my back yard, as I can see into his as there
are few surrounding trees - only small shrubs which afford no great means
of privacy unfortunately.

Do you handle a lot of gas cans (moving them around) on your property?

Once a month or so, I fill the 10 5-gallon portable gasoline containers
at a filling station and use them to refill the 55-gallon drum. Other
than that, they don't 'move' around my property.

Why can't you fill your car at the gas station like everybody else???.

At the moment the gas goes to the 5 gallon tank ( 10 times) to the 55
gallon drum (10 times) then to the car. Why all the stuffing around ???
Do it once!!!

If you want to upset your neighbor order him a dozen piazza or a load of
shingle.