Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline filling stationsin residential property

In article , Home Guy wrote:

worker bee wrote:

For about five years, I've been in an unfriendly situation with my
nearest neighbor

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmmm
60 gal. of gas is more tan a big drumful.

Which got me thinking: You'd better clear-out all that gas, because the
next step your neighbor is likely to take is to throw a cigarette at it.

But that is arson and that is something you can back at the neighbor.