Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19716 Ignoramus19716 is offline

Default Wow, this guy looks like Bush in a face shot and Schwarzeneggerin profile shot

On 2011-12-03, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus19716 fired this volley in
:

Expanding on the above, I put financial conservatism
above profit making, at the moment.

Please instruct my wife that my situation has changed, and the above
is "a good thing". G

I hope that she gets it...

Going back to our conversation about band saws. I brought that Wilton
3410 band saw to my place today. http://goo.gl/4pFHi

Having never owned a non-handheld bandsaw, I was utterly amazed at
just how well it worked. I had some piece of junk spade drill with a
MT4 shank, and the bandsaw cut through that like butter.

Me and my employee instantly cut up a whole lot of steel scrap junk
that was taking up room, into small and manageable pieces. I was very
impressed. I think that I will keep it for the future use.

When are you bringing yours?