Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good stuff from the JPFO

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..
I find if curious that all this is from people who have not been shot,
robbed, mugged, raped, beaten, forced to submit, or experienced some other
traumatic evening.

Steve

Some of us take positive measures to stay that way.

I've come uncomfortably close perhaps half a dozen times, but making them
aware that I'm not helpless was enough to divert them elsewhere, fast.
Simply looking alert and ready to act by 'clearing my coat' worked wonders.
I even gave one a little gas money in case his sad story was true. In such
cases there is no reportable assault to add to the stats.