Swingman

Default is tradesman the same as craftsman?

"LRod" wrote in message

The Tradesman clamps are what I would characterize as F-clamps. They
are perhaps a lighter duty clamp, albeit for different tasks. It's my
opinion that they are the best of the F-clamps.

Agreed ... the deep throat on the Bessey Tradesman clamp allows you to get
clamping pressure farther from the end/edge of wide parts when necessary. I
have a few of the 12" that I probably use more than any other clamp ... they
seem to be rarely mentioned around here as an option.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/05/04