Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Pinging: All Wreckers regarding nutcase posting as me, Bay Area Dave.

Bay Area Dave wrote:
You can ALWAYS verify it's me, if you switch headers to "full" and look at:

Back in my Fidonet days, we'd call what happened to you "bricing"... named after
a poor fellow who was spoofed long ago. You were briced, but not particularly
well. A really good job would copy your style of writing accurately, and would
get most of the header right as well. Your admirer did neither.

You don't have to worry; I knew it was (pardon the phrase) crap the moment I saw
it. I don't know what you might have done to earn this fellow's emnity, but it
won't last forever. He's going to get bored and move on.

Anybody who's been in the wreck for any time at all knows it's not you. Relax
(if you can).

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com