Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial

"RonB" wrote in message news:14f3c428-c749-47d4-953b-

Our government has been doing this for centuries. During the 1800's
we pushed our Native Americans into increasingly small reserve areas
where they became more and more susceptible to diseases that ravaged
their people. Through a series of lies and false treaties we stole
reserve land from them and allowed settlers to squat on their land;
and cut deals with railroads to shove them off of their ancestral
lands. This caused poverty and starvation. The ones who objected
were attacked and slaughtered, or driven, in mass, into reserves. We
knew that as long as we labeled them properly ("savage", Barbarian,
etc.) we could get away with all kinds of atrocities.

The Seminoles of a parallel thread had to be bought off because they were
impossible to remove by force. They are one of the very few exceptions to
the "demonize and dispossess" policy.

And no, I am not Native American. Irish on all for corners of my family.

What's Irish and stays out all night?

Paddy O'furniture.

--
Bobby G.