Puff Griffis

Default Pinging: All Wreckers regarding nutcase posting as me, Bay Area Dave.

Dave,
I sympathize with your plight but I am sure that by bringing =
everyone's attention to this fool day after day is exactly what he =
wants.
Puff
Always ignore the trolls

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message =
m...
=20
You can ALWAYS verify it's me, if you switch headers to "full" and =

look at:
=20
THE FOLLOWING FOUR LINES ARE FROM MY HEADER:
=20
The impostor can't possibly match those details.
=20
I don't post tinyurls.
=20
I don't do "gloat" posts.
=20
I don't have a boat. Lord knows what else that moron is gonna do, but =

it'll be something outrageous, I'm sure, as he thrives on attention.=20
Try to avoid responding to him.
=20
He might try to throw everyone off my posting AFTER me, claiming that=20
I'm the fake, but you can ALWAYS sort us out by looking at the =

headers.=20
That's where his game will break down.
=20
Please think twice before assuming that I've gone off the deep end and =

post anything vile, which I've never done. I don't even like cursing =

on=20
line. Not that I'm a saint, but I don't think it is appropriate in a=20
public forum and in a medium that records all postings forever. and =

yes=20
I know about how to defeat the archiving of messages, but there is no=20
need for me to do that. Thanks for your understanding.
=20
=20
Since he is into using remailers, there's no telling how his header =

will=20
appear in the future, but it can't match mine.
=20
So far the PERVERT'S header has contained:
=20
=20
=20
dave
The ONE, the ONLY, original, Bay Area Dave. and remember, you might =

not=20
love me, but I'm not X-rated. The wacko is by nature going to be=20
outrageous and disgusting.
=20
=20