Bay Area Dave

Default Pinging: All Wreckers regarding nutcase posting as me, Bay Area Dave.

You can ALWAYS verify it's me, if you switch headers to "full" and look at:

THE FOLLOWING FOUR LINES ARE FROM MY HEADER:

The impostor can't possibly match those details.

I don't post tinyurls.

I don't do "gloat" posts.

I don't have a boat. Lord knows what else that moron is gonna do, but
it'll be something outrageous, I'm sure, as he thrives on attention.
Try to avoid responding to him.

He might try to throw everyone off my posting AFTER me, claiming that
I'm the fake, but you can ALWAYS sort us out by looking at the headers.
That's where his game will break down.

Please think twice before assuming that I've gone off the deep end and
post anything vile, which I've never done. I don't even like cursing on
line. Not that I'm a saint, but I don't think it is appropriate in a
public forum and in a medium that records all postings forever. and yes
I know about how to defeat the archiving of messages, but there is no
need for me to do that. Thanks for your understanding.

Since he is into using remailers, there's no telling how his header will
appear in the future, but it can't match mine.

So far the PERVERT'S header has contained:

dave
The ONE, the ONLY, original, Bay Area Dave. and remember, you might not
love me, but I'm not X-rated. The wacko is by nature going to be
outrageous and disgusting.