Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:47:01 -0000, "Ian Field"

FYI: I'm already getting more than 3W by using a voltage doubling bridge
rectifier,

How are you managing to double the voltage using a bridge rectifier?

Replace two of the diodes with capacitors, say "Gazonga!" three times,
and drink the blood of a freshly sacrificed chicken...

The 2 added capacitors is what I just said I did (do try to pay attention at
the back).

The weird stuff I'll leave to your capable self.