Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Good *electric* chain saw for (largish) fallen branches -- $100?

On Nov 28, 1:19*pm, (David Combs) wrote:
None of my neighbors have a chain-saw, so I guess I'll have to
buy my own.

So, any suggestions?

Last time I looked the local box stores had several electric chainsaws
to choose from on the shelf, none over $100. Most with 12-14" bars.

The beauty of buying local, with the extended service plan a
replacement is as close as your local box store. Handy in a pinch,
such as when one of these freak storms blow in.

You're also not going to be worrying yourself into an aneurysm
researching online. Just buy the f*cking saw and be done with it.