Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default Good *electric* chain saw for (largish) fallen branches -- $100?

"David Combs" wrote in message

Up here in New York state, that 2-weeks-ago (3?) snow+wind storm
took down lots of trees, and especially lots of largish branches.

I've got one that's 6.5 inches in diameter, 8.5 at a swelling;
no way I'm going to get a regular saw and try to cut that thing.

So long as this branch is firm (does not wobble) a bow saw with
a new/sharp blade will sever it in two minutes or less. Cost = $20.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs