Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial

On 11/28/2011 6:32 PM, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:53:43 -0500, Home wrote:

Remember what I said about "you couldn't pay me enough to live in the
states" ?

Remember what I said about you moving here. Nobody would waist money
like that.

Aside, I don't recall anyone _asking_ you to move here!

Oh come on, everyone is welcome as long as they do it legally and have
no aspirations to conquer or supplant us. I like my Canuck friends but
they don't talk as funny as my Limey friends. ^_^

TDD