Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF oscillating multifunction tool

On 11/28/2011 10:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've seen lock install kits. Sorry that yours didn't work
out. $200 sounds a bit expensive, to me. But you may be in
expensive part of the country. Makes the $20 hole saw a bit
more affordable.

I once installed a lot of automatic doors and store fronts constructed
of aluminum, I cut in a lot and modified a lot of locking systems. It's
a bit different when you do it in metal, of course I've installed access
control systems on wooden doors too. ^_^

TDD