Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flex-Seal As Seen On TV

Of course, you can always put a vent in one of the lines.
Close the vent when not occupied.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Somewhere on my list of things I really should do is to seal
all of
the exposed ducts in the basement but the basement is cold
in the
winter as it is. Since I typically shower and get dressed in
the
basement and that's where my shop and laundry room is, if I
seal the
ducts and it gets colder, I'll just buy a heater to make up
for the
difference. It's tolerable now, but any colder and I'd want
to heat
it. Any savings from sealing the ducts would be eaten up
with an
electric heater.