Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default OT Family Argument

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:24:11 -0000, "brass monkey" wrote:

The trick is to become penniless on the day you die, I wish I knew how to do
it.

I spy an underwriter's opportunity there.
He gives you a wedge, you spend it and he gives you some more every
month until you pop your clogs. Size of wedge and payments depend on
your age and state of health.
In return for which, you sign over your house, car, etc. [1]
Some will live too long of course [2] but over the long run if the
actuary is right, the underwriter should be quids in.

[1] Those house buying schemes were on the right track, but depended
heavily on a rising market.

[2] Calling Richard Hillman.