Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF oscillating multifunction tool

I've seen lock install kits. Sorry that yours didn't work
out. $200 sounds a bit expensive, to me. But you may be in
expensive part of the country. Makes the $20 hole saw a bit
more affordable.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"zxcvbob"
wrote in message ...

In support of my trade, I'll also reccomend you call a
locksmith, and pay him or her to do the install.

This was about an $8 hole saw, sold bundled with a spade bit
for
installing locks. I don't remember what brand, I bought it
at a
hardware store. It *looks* like it would cut metal, but I'm
not sure
it would even cut soft pine.

I bought the lock from a locksmith and I was going to have
him install
it, but that was going to cost almost $200. (without even
looking at
the door; most of that was for the service call)

-Bob