Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default OT Family Argument

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:24:11 -0000, brass monkey wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

Anyone want to give their opinion if I give the details?

And it does involve money (mine not yours).

Tell 'em if they _really_ want it when you're dead, they better be damn
nice to you now.

If they want it while you're still alive they better be even nicer ...

The trick is to become penniless on the day you die, I wish I knew how to do
it.

You could donate everything to a charity in your will if you hate your family that much - do you really hate ALL your family? And you can give money to a friend, it doesn't have to a be a relation of course.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Hey, if the bomb dropped tomorrow, anyone not wearing factor 5,000 is going to have a really ****ty day.