Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore dishwasher spray is weak--how to remove (lower) spray arm

When I was a little boy, my sister used to like to
paraphrase the dish washer detergent commercial. While in or
near a store, she would very loudly say "do I embarass you,
Mrs. Young? Spotting and streaking your glasses and
dishes???"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message

be pre-rinsed.? For us organic phospate free detereget
tablet work
well. Maybe DW should be put thru couple cleaning cycles
using
vinegar or CLR.

Phosphate-free detergents do NOT work well. Perhaps they
work well enough
for you, but most cannot abide the hazy film left on
flatware and glasses.