Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Flex-Seal As Seen On TV

jim wrote in
:

On Nov 26, 11:17*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

... On Nov 25, 5:19 pm, Chuck wrote:

Has anyone used the Flex-seal product I have seen advertised on TV?
If so, is it any good? I have some leaky ducts and they show it
works for that.

Heating/cooling ducts? Use something similar to this like the pro's
do:

3M Foil Duct Sealing Tape

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...ductId=3579785

I'm pretty sure that the HVAC installation pro's aren't spraying any
"as seen on TV" products on their duct work.

reply:

That tape is some of the toughest stuff I have ever seen once it is
stuck

on
to something.

Steve

The link is for Aluminium Joint tape and I always use that on joints
of ducts as it is 100 percent better then Duct tape which is for lazy
men to use stead of nails or screws . The gutter product you talk of
is crazy glue in an aerosal and can work just as stop gap mesure .

100 percent better then Duct tape which is for lazy
men to use stead of nails or screws .

Jim, you ignorant slut!

:-)