Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this compressor worth anything?

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:31:50 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:58:14 -0500, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

Nice save/bargain for Gerry, except for the gasoline used as cleaning
solvent, which ain't very smart.

Over a winter, I will spill more filling my snow blower than I used to
clean that compressor. Which would you rather see spilled, gasoline or
paint thinner? besides, whatever is left goes into the used oil jug,
then to the hazardous waste facility along with the contents of
juniors bike which hadn't run in ten years.

Dayum, man. Get a good gas can and learn to use it. Mother Earth and
your neighbors, family, and self will thank you for it.

Tape a flashlight to the nozzle if you're missing the hole.

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because
we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable,