Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is this compressor worth anything?

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:11:24 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

P.S: Did you see me wave on Monday when I got to NorCal? I was looking
your direction from me Mum's in Vallejo. I had a nicebuuuuuuuuurp
Tanksgivin wit fambly.

That was you?

SWMBO screamed "Wave back, you moron! That's Brad Pitt!"

Thank her for the great compliment, then rush her to the optometrist!

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because
we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable,