Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh - Was Invisible Hugh - Was Invisible is offline

Default Eternal September

On 24/11/2011 08:25, Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
On 23/11/2011 22:49, Ron Lowe wrote:
On 17/11/2011 08:38, Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
Anyone been getting any problems lately?

Twice in the last week I have been getting loads of requests for signons
and passwords and when it does come back it lists posts I've viewed as
well as new ones.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do not have time to
plough through 8000 plus posts it is showing me this morning for uk.diy.

Just done it again.
Had to re-enter my credentials, and all messages marked as un-read.

None of the other news-server accounts are affected, just ES.

I am the OP and same has happened here again. Have Installed Opera 11.60
Beta but have not got round to working out how to set it up as a NG
reader and for RSS

Should have mentioned that others suggest that this problem has only
occurred using Thunderbird