Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Dental floss toilet beast (must see)

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:58:51 -0800 (PST), Bob_Villa
wrote:

On Nov 23, 8:23Â*am, Vic Smith wrote:

That would screw me good.
I have a "lift" system.
All house water gets pumped out.
Shortly after I spent $2100 for a plumber to replace the 50 year-old
pump, it started vibrating.
Plumber had to pull the pump out. Â*$290.
Believe me, this plumber was a bargain.
He found a pair of shredded womans panties wrapped in the impeller.
I figure a guest **** her pants and flushed them down.
I almost feel like putting a sign opposite the commode.
Just haven't settled on the wording.

--Vic

What about just having those packets for sanitary napkins available
for their discretionary disposal?

I don't know. I'll ask my wife.
Seems they could have wrapped it in toilet paper.
Probably didn't bring their purse in there with them, and wanted to
avoid embarrassment..
Don't have that much "strange" company anyway.
Anybody family knows better.
How about,
"Whatever goes in this toilet that's not soft enough to go through the
basement pump will be returned to you tomorrow after I get it out of
the pump."

--Vic