Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Well I've never done that before

On 11/22/2011 12:41 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/22/11 11:29 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 11/21/2011 6:51 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:

FWIW, that Buried Hatchet is just a strong stout.
The "chocolate, or molasses, or coffee" is just a description of the
flavors and scents, not any infusions.

Flavors??? Scents??? So much work to do on you guys...

We no longer drink carbonated alcohol. ;~) Don't knock it till you
try it.

I have! Vodka is not carbonated. BTW - how in the hell do you drink a
beer
that is not carbonated? Even if it's croisan brewed, it still is
carbonated...

I was wondering the same thing.

I could be wrong here but when I mention carbonation and beer and all
the beer experts, those at the brewery making the stuff, tend to correct
me and refer to the beer being hoppie. No carbonated water is used, the
hops make the fiz.