Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8003 Ignoramus8003 is offline

Default Here we go again: PVC PIPE FOR AIR SUPPLY LINES

On 2011-11-23, justme wrote:

Cost, Iggy.

Cost of rubber hoses? You gotta be kidding me, they are very cheap.

I buy rubber hoses at yard sales. I just bought a 50 footer with fittings
for $3. Still was tied with those little plastic ribbons. Made in USA
rubber hose.

I usually get it for free, as in, "and please take this crap also".

If I was to do a system, I'd do it in copper, or rubber, as you suggest. OP
seems set on doing it in PVC, and has an agenda to disprove others. I'd
advise to just build it, and go for it, and see what happens. What's the
worst that could happen? Blindness?

The PVC pieces might destroy his balls.

Really, PVC hose is safe, cheap, easy to work with, no problems.