Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Well I've never done that before

On 11/22/11 10:38 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/20/2011 2:55 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/20/11 2:12 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/20/2011 12:07 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/20/11 11:02 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/19/2011 4:43 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 11/19/2011 2:13 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/19/2011 1:31 PM, Swingman wrote:

My favorites at the moment are Southern Star, Buried Hatchet. That is a
chocolaty, coffee, molasses flavored stout.

That sound right up my alley. Somebody should send me one.
EHEM!
I say, SOMEBODY SHOULD SEND ME ONE!

Mike I would gladly send you one but I visited the brewery a few weeks
ago and Buried Hatchet is brewed cold and it stays that way till you
walk out of the store with it. Now if you are willing to take a hot one
I'll gladly send one to you. From what I understand it is best not to
let them warm up and rechill.

"Best not to let warm up" is the case for most beers, really. However,
it's often only a case of going from "spectacularly mind blowing" to
"ridiculously good tasting." :-)

Or in the case of Bud and Miller, "cold ****" to "warm ****."

--

-MIKE-