Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default PV System advert.

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:05:23 +0000
fred wrote:

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:00:45 +0000, Davey wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that, due to the Government reducing the
feed-in tariff soon, all available PV installation capacity was
taken up. Or did I mis-interpret that?

The danger is that if they don't reduce the FIT for PV systems they
would have to find more money from somewhere.

But today I received yet another invitation to call for a no-charge
no-commitment consultation.

Got a card with the post this morning "Help reduce our carbon
footprint and be rewarded with FREE electricity and an income of up
to £60,000 for 25 years!"

Do they make them with defrost heaters to clear snow :-?

If they did, they would use 125% of the electricity that they could
produce!
--
Davey.