philski

Default Boeshield T9 Problem

Nova wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:

I had some dewaxed pale mixed up already and wiped it on with a rag.

The surface is at least as slick as proprietary coatings and it's less
time consuming to reapply than wax, as it does not have to be buffed.

Why do you say wax has to be buffed? I never buff after applying wax to
tool surfaces.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Nova:
In reading about T-9, Peter Schwarz, President of PMS Products - the
company that manufactures BoeShield T9 explained that Boeshield is
mainly a paraffin wax in a solvent vehicle. "Once the solvent
evaporates, the remaining film is a dry paraffin wax which will not
stain wood." - a quote. Application calls for spraying then wiping off
but he went on to indicate that for long-term storage, spray on but do
not wipe off. And T9 is also billed as a waterproof lubricant. BTW, I
use it on my bicycle chain and it performs magnificently.

Philski