Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dowsing

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:21:56 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Gunner, who doesnt drink but loves pizza and doesnt mind telling them to
puke in the bag I keep under the seat for just such occasions. Well..its
a dog turd bag...but the pukeee never notices

The dog will, when you pull it out the next time! ;-)

LOL!!!

Naw..I usually drop the bag in a dumpster behind the nearest 7-11 after
someone pukes in the truck. Though a couple times when they were
particularly obnoxious...as they were staggering out of the truck..I
hollared.."Hey..you forgot your take out!!" and hand the bag to
them..then drive off.

Last one was a gal who I had to keep fighting from unzipping me and
trying to give me head for taking her home while I was driving..right
before she blew chunks.
When she was sober..wouldnt even look at me..so I let her have her "take
out" and take it into her apartment as I left.

Payback..sometimes is a real treat.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch