Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Both Obama and his occupoop army are math not challenged and clueless.

wrote in message
On Nov 17, 7:18 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

You should not be seeing any of my messages since you plonked me.

I should not be seeing any of Tom Gardner's messages since I have him
plonked.

But Ed replied to him........and since I don't have Ed plonked.....

Don't tell me you lied when you said you plonked me.

Don't tell me you are really that stupid....

( because I've known that for quite some time now )