Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bugger, broken drill bit...(now: Coin deposit shopping carts)

"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 18 Nov 2011
11:45:11 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

The Aldi's chain has been doing it for years. Save-A-Lot started
'testing' them a month ago, and chose our area for the tests. None of
the others are doing it, and Publix Supermarkets and a few other chains
offer help. There are only a few things I buy at Aldi's, simply because
no one else sells it. I will only buy what little I can carry, and only
stop if I am within a few blocks for some other reason. I used to spend
about $200 a month at Save-A-Lot. In the past month, I've spent about
$40 there.

Tell Aldi's management, and explain why. They may decide to
change their policy.

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the