Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugh - Was Invisible Hugh - Was Invisible is offline

Default Eternal September

Corporal Jones wrote:
On 17/11/2011 17:15, Ron Lowe wrote:
On 17/11/2011 08:38, Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
Anyone been getting any problems lately?

Twice in the last week I have been getting loads of requests for
signons
and passwords and when it does come back it lists posts I've viewed as
well as new ones.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do not have
time to
plough through 8000 plus posts it is showing me this morning for
uk.diy.

Same here, again with t/bird.

I don't know it t/bird borked and forgot my logon credentials, or what.

Working now.

Over the last week thunderbird has been asking for the login to
Eternal September, no idea why but it asks me every 10 mins as per my
setting

When I had an issue like that I deleted the entire account and
re-installed it.

It went rocky for about 24 hours then it seemed fine for a short while.
Then it went rocky again but currently it has not put a foot wrong for
the last day or 2.

It has happened on 2 or 3 previous occasions over the last few years