Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bugger, broken drill bit...(now: Coin deposit shopping carts)

That sounds miserable. What can you do? with the state of
law enforcement, a protected few can rampage over the honest
citizens of the world.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've seen the coin release carts at Aldi's, but not any
where else. It's a deposit, not a fee. You get a quarter
back when you leave.

I know that, but it requires a second trip to the store
to return the
cart. That doubles the trips from my truck to the store and
back to
four trips, and the chances of getting hit by some asshole
talking on a
cell phone or texting while they drive 20 MPH past the
entrance to the
store. I can't move that fast with a cane, and I doubt the
police would
approve of me shooting the assholes for making me fall to
the ground
when they hit me. I've had too many close calls while
buying food,
including one SOB who leaned out the window and screamed at
me to 'Get
the **** out of his way', because I was 'Walking too ****ing
slow' to
suit him. Then he switched to Spanish and continued to
curse at me. I
was so sick & weak that day I needed a cart and my cane to
walk. I
wanted a M-72 to fix the crappy flame job on his jacked up
pickup.