Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Senate Republicans vote to kill Obama's jobs bill..Why DoRepublicans Hate America?

On Nov 17, 9:57*pm, " wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:39*pm, Hawke wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

How do you think they would feel about putting the Bush team back in
office? Because if Romney get in that's exactly what we will get. Romney
has no national political experience, he has no team to call on to help
him, not yet. So he's reaching out for advisors and all the other people
that are needed to help a president when he comes into office. If you
look at who Romney is putting on his team it's a who's who of the Bush
administration.

Two well know names are Michael Chertoff, and Michael Hayden, who used
to be in charge of Homeland security and the CIA. I saw a number of
others as well and they were all the same people that worked for Bush.
So if you think voting for Obama is a mistake you could do a lot worse.
If you vote Romney in what you get is him and the whole team that Bush
had working for him. Anyone who would like that group of people back in
charge is plain nuts. We tried their way of doing things and it was
disastrous. Obama is a much safer choice than going back to having the
Bush team, minus Bush, running the country.

Hawke

You are arguing about what might happen. *Romney may or may not be the
Republican candidate. *And he may or may not pick some former members
of the Bush team. *On the other hand we know who Obama has picked.
And that is a good reason to not vote for Obama.

Dan- Hide quoted text -

Why is that a good reason?

TMT