Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Dowsing

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:53:19 -0800,
wrote:

(...)

Not one cup of espresso has ever re-appeared!

Then you're not making it strong enough. My pee smells distinctly like
coffee or espresso an hour later.

Starbucks - scented Coors! I've made plenty of that
over the years. Transmutation isn't resurrection, though.

(...)

Hey, we were talking *input* not *output*.

Hey, I'm just trying to qualify your "disappear" boast.
So, hand me $30k and I'll make it disappear, too, and it won't be
coming back. Pretty please?

I never ask another to do a trick I already know.

--Winston-- Espresso and steak in, Coors beer
and commercial television out.

Now I'll agree, but I used to be a Coors drinker, when they were out
of Lucky Lager. Both nearly went tits-up when I quit drinking. Them
and the rum makers.

My BIL introduced me to that crap 40 years ago.
I positively loved Dos Equis Dark!
Didn't like San Miguel.
Never tasted Falstaff, though I suspect it was
indistinguishable from any of the pilsner junk
that we American chaps call 'beer'.

'Haven't had a drink in 28 years and I miss it
less every day.

--Winston