Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dowsing

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:53:19 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:36:29 -0800,
wrote:

--Winston-- Can make espresso... DISAPPEAR!

Yeah, but for how long?

Not one cup of espresso has ever re-appeared!

Then you're not making it strong enough. My pee smells distinctly like
coffee or espresso an hour later.

And then they turn into 40 cups of espresso
for every one drank, just like beer?

Hey, we were talking *input* not *output*.

Hey, I'm just trying to qualify your "disappear" boast.
So, hand me $30k and I'll make it disappear, too, and it won't be
coming back. Pretty please?

--Winston -- Espresso and steak in, Coors beer
and commercial television out.

Now I'll agree, but I used to be a Coors drinker, when they were out
of Lucky Lager. Both nearly went tits-up when I quit drinking. Them
and the rum makers.

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca