Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Both Obama and his occupoop army are math not challenged andclueless.

On 11/17/2011 7:18 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
//
Dan, Eddie lost it long ago. I've been one of his hate objects for a
long time now but couldn't care less, I feel pity for him.

Tawwwwwm, you've been a blowhard and a liar for at least a couple of
years now. You pretend to be stupid for the sole purpose of belittling
others. You're full of hot air and a phony to the core.

Eeeeeeeedddddddiiiiiieeeee, you've been a ****-twit and a ****head for
at least a couple of years now. You don't need any help, you belittle
YOURSELF better than anybody else possibly could.

You are the one proven to be full of **** and an asshole to the core!
(new computer, you haven't been plonked yet...so, you want to play do you?)