Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBob HeyBob is offline

Default new light bulbs

"harry" wrote in message
b.com...

"Al Gore" wrote in message
news
Just like this god damn ethanol gas ****. It corroded the
carb on my chainsaw and cost me 50 bucks for a new one.
The repair shop tells me not to trust gasahol that is
over 45 days old so now i am forced to drive down the
street and dump my stale gas in the ditch every 45 days
or so.

You have subsidies for the corn farmers and
you have subsidies for the ethanol producers...
surely you must have some sort of subsidy for
the homeowner to pay for ethanol damaged
lawn and garden equipment, no?

Oh stop your crying.

Ethanol content will soon be boosted to 15%.

When that happens, you'll see a lot of small gas engines
puking their guts and need replacing.

The best thing to do is buy a bunch of Briggs and Stratten
stock.

http://www.marke****ch.com/investing/stock/bgg