Posted to uk.d-i-y
Moonraker[_2_] Moonraker[_2_] is offline

Default Eternal September

On 17/11/2011 14:24, Another Dave wrote:
On 17/11/2011 08:38, Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
Anyone been getting any problems lately?

Twice in the last week I have been getting loads of requests for signons
and passwords and when it does come back it lists posts I've viewed as
well as new ones.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but I do not have time to
plough through 8000 plus posts it is showing me this morning for uk.diy.

Everything works OK here on Thunderbird (ver 3.1.7). I use Firefox 4.0
as well.

Another Dave

Also on Thunderbird and Etern... no problems at all.