Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Gore Al Gore is offline

Default new light bulbs

On 11/16/2011 6:37 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 11/16/2011 7:51 AM, JP wrote:
read the box
the new bulbs are has-mat& you can't just trash them when they burn
out.

LMAO!! i've been throwing them out the usual way. along with the 100-150
8' tubes i bust in the dumpster each year.

Exactly right on, Steve.

Just dump em in the trash.
The gooberment is forcing us to buy this crap.

Just like this god damn ethanol gas ****. It corroded the carb on my
chainsaw and cost me 50 bucks for a new one. The repair shop tells me
not to trust gasahol that is over 45 days old so now i am forced to
drive down the street and dump my stale gas in the ditch every 45 days
or so. Is it bad for the environment? I really don't know but as a
practical matter, WTF else can I do?