Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Generators, run on nat. gas....

"Denis G." wrote:

He might want to look into micro CHP systems like this one:
http://www.freewatt.com/micro.asp
More expensive, but it's built into the house.

I don't know the man, I saw it on the news a few years ago. I got the
impression that he was staying with someone during the hurricane, since
a lot of areas were under mandatory evacuations and that the portable
generator was brand new. Con men were trying to sell 500 W Chinese
generators for $4,000 out of the back of U-haul trucks until the police
cracked down on the thieves and sent them back north. Most of the
thieves were from NY and NJ.