Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Generators, run on nat. gas....

On Nov 14, 2:50*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Yes, I'm concerned. Which is why I don't give out such
information.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

in.local...
In article , cayoung61
says...

That's a very sobering comment, and better than
anything I could have written. I'm a believer in
Christian charity and service. I'm also a believer
in not getting trampled, abused, and taken advantage.

Hey, Stormin, do you keep the requisite year's worth of food
on hand?
Aren't you afraid that your neighbors will find out and
steal it?

Storming...I will give you a clue.

After a few weeks when you aren't starving with the rest of the
neighbors they will figure it out. When they are pulling in their
belts and you are still walking around nice and chubby they will come
look you up...and expect some food.

No number of guns will keep them from sharing some of your good
fortune.

TMT