Bridger

Default Jet...Junk?

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:23:40 -0800, "CW"
wrote:

Yes, they have always been an importer. Long before they got much into
woodworking, they had a line of imported metalworking machinery. Some models
of their bandsaws weren't bad but most were junk. Their milling machines
were garbage, through and through.

"Silvan" wrote in message
AFAIK, JET has *always* been an importer. Am I wrong about that old time
Wreckers? Seems they came onto the scene with imported copies of Delta
tools, and they've always been an importer, rather than a manufacturer.

I have an early jet horizontal/vertical metal cutting bandsaw. it
works fine, and appears to be identical to the delta and harbor
freight models.