Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Rendering with sand cement

On Nov 14, 8:14 pm, "Ian" wrote:
"DIYer" wrote in message

"Ian" wrote in message
news:TPSdnVyArq2Tal3TnZ2dnUVZ7rmdnZ2d@brightview. com...

"DIYer" wrote in message
I've just blocked up my garage door and plan to render tomorrow. It's
only a small panel, 2.2 x 2.1m with a 1.0 x 1.2m window and I'm going to
use a sand / cement mix with plasticiser.

I haven't rendered before and would welcome any advice or tips

Thanks
Look in Yellow Pages or similar and find someone who knows how to do it.

Oh dear. Which part of d-i-y did you struggle with?

The bit about d-i-y ing what you can, and knowing when to leave things to
someone else?

kin ell !..... modern Britain......

what happened to asking, trying, learning and bettering oneself?

Jim K