Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Maybe I forgot to mention this

I've had that done to me. People want a great price, cause
they can get me lots more work. One was a realtor lady, I
unlocked her car free, cause she could get me lots of lock
work. Got her card, mailed her literature. Never heard from
her again.

Now, I tell people that the discounts start on the third
job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

One bit of advice I got early was when a guy told me that he
had some more
work, and if I did this job cheap, that he would give me the
other work at a
good profit. I asked a mentor of mine, and he said
Fergeddabout it, but
just take each job separately. No carrot and donkey tricks.

YMMV. You've been around the block enough times to know
when someone's
yanking your chain.

Steve