Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Generators, run on nat. gas....

In article , cayoung61
says...

That's a very sobering comment, and better than
anything I could have written. I'm a believer in
Christian charity and service. I'm also a believer
in not getting trampled, abused, and taken advantage.

Hey, Stormin, do you keep the requisite year's worth of food on hand?
Aren't you afraid that your neighbors will find out and steal it?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message
m...

Stormin Mormon implied from his comments above that
standing out
in the neighborhood would be a bad thing. That's
surprising coming
from someone who identifies himself as a Christian. My
neighbors are
welcome to use my freezer if theirs isn't working. And
they can come
over and use the shower if they need to. And if they need
to sleep and
eat here a while that's OK too.

Tell that to the disabled veteran in orlando who had his
generator
stolen during a hurricane a few years ago. He needed it to
power the
equipment that helped keep him alive. it was sitting
outside, under
cover and was running when someone stole it. Letting others
run cords
has nothing to do with being Christian, if it can't handle
the extra
load.